$250 - Field Board – Hay Oct.-March , fresh water and room to roam!
$375 - Full Board - Field Board plus Stall Turn Out Daily, Stall Cleaning, 1 Daily Grain/Stall Hay
Vacation Boarding at a daily charge of $10 field/$25 full Board with Stall
MULTI HORSE DISCOUNT 10%!
Farriers and Vet services are available at a $15 catch and hold fee if not on Full Care - you must call ahead 24 hours.
Horses that are behind on Board over 60 days will be the property of Full Moon Ranch
We offer an excellent trail system, both open and wooded, that allow for over 2 hours of riding all on ranch owned property. Not only do we have our trail system we have monthly off property rides planned that offer transportation at a small fee to local parks, camp grounds and B&B's - It's a good group of riders and a lot of fun no matter what level of riding you do.
On Property Riding - The ranch has a round pen for boarder use. hours of on property trails.
We are open to suggestions and look forward to sharing ideas! Although the ranch is our home, we hope you feel as comfortable as we do on the property. 540-955-5636/ email@example.com
Policy on Children
Children are WELCOME!
1. Riding programs start from age 4.
2. All children must be supervised by a parent if not enrolled in a class or program. As much as we hope to have the laughter of little voices, we hope parents understand the importance of safety. This is not only for the children but our boarders and those taking part in equine activities. Horses are easily frightened so adults, as well as children must respect the barn rules.
3. Children must never approach a horse without permission and supervision.
4. Screaming and rough housing will not be tolerated.
5. Parents should be knowledgeable on the Va equine activity Statute
and sign liability release form for each child
Policy on Pets
We ask that all pets be on a leash. We have several family ranch dogs and the can be protective of the property with other animals. Please make a prior request to bring you pet so we can make arrangements to kennel our dogs during your visit.
Our Ranch is has a rustic feel and a very relaxed atmosphere.
Please email me to set up an appointment to see the ranch or just stop by!